Thursday, September 30, 2010

Take My Breath Away

I once read a quote that said
"Count your life not by how many times you take a breath, but by how many times you get your breath taken away."

Hmmm, interesting right?? Well, I think it was great advice. Today was an absolutely amazing day to have my breath taken away.
First it's raining and thundering while it is still warm out (totally Hawaii weather), then i log onto facebook to find pictures my friend posted of a beautiful, clear, double rainbow.
Then I see the amazing sunset, and i realized that God could take my breath away every single day, if I would only step out of my own little circle and look around at His absolutely breathtaking creation.

So Dear Lord,

PLEASE TAKE MY BREATH AWAY...

Breathing in your beauty, J♥

No comments:

Post a Comment